The information in your User Profile isn’t used for much, but there are two main things you can do on your user profile page:
- change your password
- change the language of the Pressbooks interface
1. Complete Your User Profile
- Click on the top right, where it says Howdy, Your Username.
- Options will appear. Select Edit My Profile.
On the screen that follows, you can see a number of things, but the only important things you can do include the following:
- Your username cannot be changed, but you can add your real name, a nickname and a name that will display publicly on the web to viewers of your chapters (if chapters are viewable on the web).
- You can change your password.
- You can change the language of the Pressbooks interface.