Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
THE HISTORY OF HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE UNITED STATES: A PRIMER ON MODERN PRACTICE
1. Chapter 1 - The History of American Labor
2. Chapter 2 - Relevant HR Laws, Regulations, and Court Cases
3. Chapter 3 - The Functions of Modern HR Practice
4. Chapter 4 - High Performance Work Systems
5. Chapter 5 - Human Resource Development
THE HISTORY OF HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE UNITED STATES: A PRIMER ON MODERN PRACTICE by Robert Lloyd is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.